Do you love to read?
Do you have a favourite book you would like to tell people about?
We want to know about your summer reading!
Inspired by Lambeth Libraries Summer Reading Challenge we are asking our young friends to share their best books read this summer, in the style of a review.
The best book reviewer will receive a great prize and the opportunity to attend a creative writing master class. Runners up will earn a UNLH certificate of participation and achievement.
- Up to 200 words
- Age range(s) 5-16
- Written submissions clearly handwritten or typed out
- State name, age & contact details
- Email entries firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants also invited to submit a short video of them reading out their review. A great way to share your talents whilst practising reading and communication skills!
- Closing date for submissions on 22 September 2018
- The winner will be contacted directly and publicly announced on the 29 September 2018
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!