The Upper Norwood Library Hub is a community resource with lots of regular activities for adults and children, details of which can be found on our Events page.
We are also developing a programme of community outreach services. Our newest service is for anyone in Lambeth or Croydon who is lonely and isolated and would benefit from a home visit to connect them up with services and support.
If you or someone you know:
- Lives in Lambeth or Croydon
- Feels cut off from everyone around you
- Has money or debt worries
- Feels lonely and trapped in your home
- Needs help with a problem or situation you are facing
- Needs someone to talk to
- Needs to find out what services are on offer
Then please phone us on 020 8670 4389 or email ConnectingU@unlt.org and ask for the ConnectingU service.