THE BUSINESS BAGEL WEBSITE WORKSHOP IS POSTPONED. THERE WILL BE A FREE CONSULTATION SESSION BEFORE THE COURSE BEGINS IN THE NEW YEAR
Website Workshop for Start-ups, New Businesses and SMEs
No Experience Necessary
This is a 6-8 week course
Please bring your laptop and of course an idea of your new website venture.
At the end of the course you will have a working website, be able to edit, change and add new content e.g. news, blogs, photos and products. Everything that you need to run a small business.
£295 for the entire course
(This price includes the cost of one domain name, one year’s annual hosting and an email box)
Over the 8 weeks this course will cover:
- Buying and setting up your domain name, hosting and email.
- How to create a site plan – an introduction to building your new website.
- Creating a brand presence (logo and theme) and applying this to your new website.
- Building and maintaining your website – Adding menus and pages.
- Hosting, emails and security – General information on daily maintenance.
- Ongoing running, text and photo editing and updating.
- Registering your site with google and getting found – also known as SEO.
- Link your new website to social media and start to broadcast to the world.
Is this a WordPress based workshop?
Yes, we only work with WordPress.
I already have a domain name, hosting and email set up.
No Problem, we would adjust the fee to £250 if you already have a domain name and hosting set up and you would need your hosting site details on the day e.g. logins etc.