30th November – 24th December
Deep in the recesses of the Upper Norwood Library Hub building a lost room has been discovered. This hidden hallow is home to ancient and rare books only a library can preserve. This is Father Christmas’s secret reading room. A sanctuary for him to rest, think and invent new toys. He is inviting you to come and visit him and share your Christmas tales.
Add that extra bit of magic to the festive season for your little ones and book a visit to see Father Christmas in the cosy family setting of the Upper Norwood Library Hub.
Every child walks away with a bespoke badge and an autographed Christmas tale from Father Christmas. For the very young we also have a sensory experience which involves light and Christmas music.
Come be part of the story and support the ongoing use of public buildings as places to meet and inspire.
- To supply a gift that will be remembered in years to come
- To make the tickets free for parents
- A place where reading is championed
- A place of magic and wonder
- A home where books and stories take precedent over toys and technology
- A place that does not forget about the very young
- A place where children are reminded they can create their own stories
- To charge the children under £10 each
- We advise you book in advance as this event can sell out
- When you book your ticket you are asked to arrive at the start of your half hour slot you will then book in to see Santa
- All children must be accompanied by an adult of 18 years or older
- We will try and fit all adults in the event but be prepared that only one parent or guardian may be allowed per child
- If you would like to book more than 6 children per slot then please e mail Norman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us. Our details are on our website.
- We try and make all our slots private but be prepared your child may need to share their time with Santa with other children
- All tickets are nonrefundable but we will do what we can to find you another visit slot
For further information, please contact:
Norman Murray – Event and Project Coordinator
E mail: email@example.com
Book Tickets at: www.uppernorwoodlibraryhub.org or http://buytickets.at/uppernorwoodlibraryhub/313226
Best Contact times: Weekdays
Drop in to our free support group for maths and science up to and including GCSE level. Peer to peer help and advice for those in need.
Every Sunday 11:00 – 13:00
Ground floor/Childrens Area
Free to all
How Do I Join?
No booking necessary
Where Do I Book?
Simply turn up at the library from 11:00
English for Speakers of Other Languages. We run ESOL classes which are free for Lambeth and Croydon residents, except for the £30 registration fee. If you’d like to join the class, pop into the Library Hub and ask for an application form, or fill out the application form below. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.