The Upper Norwood Library Hub is a community resource with lots of regular activities for adults and children, details of which can be found on our Events page.
We are also developing a programme of community outreach services. Our newest service is for anyone in Lambeth or Croydon who is lonely and isolated and would benefit from a home visit to connect them up with services and support.
If you or someone you know:
- Lives in Lambeth or Croydon
- Feels cut off from everyone around you
- Has money or debt worries
- Feels lonely and trapped in your home
- Needs help with a problem or situation you are facing
- Needs someone to talk to
- Needs to find out what services are on offer
Then please phone us on 020 8670 4389 or email ConnectingU@unlt.org and ask for the ConnectingU service.
And, if you would like to support us in ensuring that we can continue to grow our community services then you can donate to Upper Norwood Library Hub at:
Any donation, however small, is very gratefully received by the Hub Team and will go towards making sure we continue to grow bigger and stronger as a cultural, support and learning hub for the whole community.