Free energy advice and support
The Upper Norwood Library Hub are supporting individuals by delivering advice to consumers, focusing on helping to reduce energy costs and consumption.
We are looking to offer:
- Free one to one advice sessions helping you to heat your home, reduce your fuel bills access grants, discounts and other energy saving measures.
- Host talks to community organisations and groups for free.
- Deliver training to front line workers with access to the target audience, for free.
If you are interested in booking a one to one advice session, hosting a talk at your organisation or group, arranging for us to come and deliver front line training to staff or just to find our more information, then please complete the enquiry form below. We will get back to you to arrange a date and time for a session or to give you more information about the project.
Alternatively you can contact us on 0208 670 4389 or email us directly at email@example.com
This project is government endorsed and offers impartial advice.
Croydon Healthy Homes
We are also working together with Croydon Healthy Homes, helping Croydon residents to heat their homes and reduce bills.
Croydon Healthy Homes can duns a qualified Energy Assessor to visit you in your home and offer the following:
- Advice on using the heating controls in your home and helping you set them appropriately for the needs of your household.
- Advice on how to save energy in your home and reduce your fuel bills wihtout needing to turn your heating down.
- Advice about Smart Meters.
- Fitting FREE energy water saving measures such as LED bulbs, radiator reflector panels and draft proofing.
If you are eligible for this initiative, please also use the above enquiry form.
Are you eligible?
You must own your own home or rent from a private landlord and you (or your partner) should be responsible for paying the fuel bills.
In addition, at least one of the following 3 criteria should apply:
- You are in receipt of one or more state benefits or living allowances. OR
- You or a member of your household lives with a chronic medical condition which could be exacerbated by the cold. OR
- You or a member of your household is aged 70 or over.
For more information on the Croydon Healthy Homes scheme please complete the enquiry form above or visit www.croydon.gov.uk/healthyhomes